Thursday, May 10, 2012

The Yangtze River


The Yangtze is largest river in China.

When we got on the cruise ship we were greeted on the deck by a Chinese band and some Chinese animal creatures.  I was excited to see them.

When we got to our room it was tiny.  It was not a bad room.  It was just small.  I had a little bed next to the French doors by the balcony.  At first I thought we didn’t have a window view.  Then it turned out that we were parked next to another ship.  Once the ship moved we could see the river.


I decided to read.  It was a good day except for the sfog!

April 17, 2012

In the morning I looked out the window and the other boat was not there.  I could see the river and the mountains.  I felt happy!

 
Pop Pop and I went down to breakfast.  I found potatoes, fried buns, juice and fruit to eat.


 
The cruise manager welcomed us to the Century cruise and took picture with me.

Now we were ready to go back to our room and catch up on writing the blog.  We looked at the pictures we had taken and then wrote about them.  I told the story and Noni typed the blogs.



No comments:

Post a Comment